Ryan Matz Photography Senior Squad '18
Calling 2018 SENIORS!
Are you daring enough to share secrets with your friends? Do you have your own unique style? Are you enthusiastic about participating in something unique? Do you want to be part of an amazing group of new friends that encourage others and build each other up? If this sounds like you, then you are a PRIME candidate to REPRESENT the class of 2017!
Why choose Ryan Matz Photography to do your senior portraits?
I have a passion for this part of your high school career. I truly believe that taking your senior pictures should be an EPIC and MEMORABLE experience. This is the time of your life! An important mile-stone that begins your journey into who you will become. Your senior portraits are a way to capture that moment in your life and portray who you are in the most creative way possible.
2018 Senior Squad members must:
- be a graduating 2018 senior.
- represent Ryan Matz Photography exclusively.
- use Ryan Matz Photography "social media" profile images from your sessions.
- be available for a mini session in the fall and spring (date tentative).
-Show off your photos and albums to friends and family .
- pay your Squad Membership - $200
This price includes: 2 mini or team session, your full senior portrait session, and an in-person session premiere after your full senior session to view your final gallery.
And for being a member, you get some ROCKING perks!
- Two Mini or Team Sessions & A Full Senior Session.
- 5 Social Media Profile Images.
- Custom app album for your smart phone to show off your images!
- discounts on your portrait collections and all products
- an opportunity to earn cash, prizes, & free product
-an amazing experience and much more!
Please do ask your parent/guardian before filling out this application. I want them to be in the involved, too
Deadline is March 26 2017
Thank you so much for applying!
If you have any questions, please let me know. Go ahead and find me on Facebook and Instagram! If your parents/guardians have any questions, please have them call me at 610-217-5764, and I would be glad to answer them!
Please take note that there will be interviews and if chosen, you and a parent must attend a meeting to go over details and sign contract and model release.
I can’t wait to meet the Class of 2018!